Welcome to Resident Services
Here you can request maintenance services, view community events and contact management for non-emergencies. We love to hear from our residents, please leave a review on Carlton Arms of Ocala Google listing.
Safety Measures Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19):
There is no bigger priority than the health, safety, and well-being of our residents, employees, and associates. As we continue to monitor developments regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you we are staying current of this evolving situation. Thank you for selecting the options below to pay your rent online, request maintenance services, and contact management for non-emergencies remotely. We strongly encourage these actions to help mitigate the risk of spreading the virus.
Additionally, to further limit contact, some common area amenities will be closed until further notice. This includes, but isn’t limited to; clubhouses, playgrounds and business centers. All community events and social programming is also suspended until further notice. We make these decisions out of an abundance of caution in maintaining a healthy community and appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Continuing to be available:
· Leasing Office: Our office will continue to be staffed and is open by appointment only. This is to protect both you our residents and our staff. Please communicate via our links online or by phone Monday – Friday 9AM to 6PM, Saturday 9AM to 5PM and Sunday 12Noon to 5PM.
· Resident Communications: We continue to remain in close communication with our residents via phone and email.
· Common Areas: Common areas such as but not limited to clubhouses and playgrounds are temporarily closed and social events postponed until further notice.
· Payments: Payments may continue to be made online or left in our night drop box.
· Lease Renewals: Lease renewals will be performed via e-signing lease (when possible).
· Maintenance: Please continue to request emergency maintenance online or by phone.
· RSS: RSS will not hand out guest parking passes to limit contact.
Vehicles will be visually logged.
· Tours: Model Tours and Self-Guided Tours of select apartments are available by appointment only. However you can tour online through our website and find valuable information, floor plans and online leasing options.
· Apply Online: We continue to offer applications online.
We are incorporating these measures at all of our communities as part of the global effort to flatten the curve of this virus. These actions are not a result or reaction to any reported cases of COVID-19 in any of our communities.
These protocols are put in place to allow us to continue to provide the same trademark service to our residents as we have for the past 50+ years.
We want to thank all of our residents for working with us as we all adjust to these unprecedented times. We greatly appreciate your continued support and patience, and are committed to maintaining the kind of friendly, safe and peaceful community you have come to expect from us.
In this challenging environment where everyone is feeling more stress, kindness and respect for your neighbors and community really goes a long way. While we all adjust to this new normal – whether it be working remotely from home, home-schooling your children, or dealing with challenging work situations – please make an extra effort to be friendly and supportive of your neighbors. Let’s continue to spread positivity and be respectful of each other. We are all in this together, even if we cannot all be together at the present time. Please stay in touch, and if you need anything, reach out to us.
The health and safety of our residents and staff are our highest priorities. We currently have a backlog of routine maintenance requests, and assure you that we will address them as quickly as we can as authorities say it is safe to engage in normal contact with others. All requests for routine maintenance work will be prioritized by need and by the date of the initial service request. We look forward to returning to normal operations and delivering our trademark resident service to you as soon as we can practically and safely do so, and we appreciate your patience as we work together through these challenging times.
To request maintenance or repair services at your Carlton Arms of Ocala apartment, please fill out a maintenance request on the resident portal. Thank you!
Contact Management For Non-Emergency
- 1Rent is DueAll Day
- 2Pest Control Buildings 5700-6300All DayRent is LateAll Day
- 3Trash PickupAll Day
- 7Labor Day – Office ClosedAll Day
- 8Trash PickupAll Day
- 9Pest Control Buildings 6400-6900All Day
- 11Trash PickupAll Day
- 14Trash PickupAll Day
- 16Pest Control Buildings 7000-7600All Day
- 17Trash PickupAll Day
- 21Trash PickupAll Day
- 23Pest Control Buildings 7700-8300All Day
- 24Trash PickupAll Day
- 28Trash PickupAll Day